Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Lauren's Bio

     Hey there, I'm Lauren and I'm a 22 year-old Texas State student majoring in Mass Communications- Electronic Media and minoring in English. I don't care much for talking about myself but I guess the things I like say a lot about me more than just a bunch of random adjectives that I think sound very Lauren-esque. I like cats, the color blue, sleeping, Netflix binges, espresso beverages, and editing silly video montages for the interweb to see. I'm all about taking each day as it comes and rarely plan ahead and my blog, Life and Lem0ns is all about just that. Unfortunately, after the Spring 2014 semester ends I don't think it'll be active (or even around) for much longer.  
     You will soon be able to find my Pin contributions as well as my theory descriptions listed below. Just click! 




No comments:

Post a Comment